The goal of the Social Committee is to help those with brain injuries reconnect socially. Our events are in the Portland Metropolitan area and are fun gatherings.
Here are some examples of the things we have done:
- Coffee & Conversation at the BIC-NW Office/Community Center downtown
- Art Museum tour
- Bus trip to Hood River
- Improv comedy shows & workshops
- Corn Maze at The Pumpkin Patch
- Portland Winterhawks Game
- Summer concerts and movies in the parks
- Christmas Ships Parade
To suggest an event or find out more information, please contact Carolyn Haun at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive news, announcements and reminders for events.