News and Announcements
- Brain Injury Connections Northwest will long feel the loss of our friend, peer and guide. Jim was not only an invaluable and critical member of the Leadership team, he was a caring and helpful peer to the brain injured members of our support groups. Jim helped to rescue us financially through his myriad of contacts and friends in Portland ...Read more
- We on the Board of Directors and Advisory Board of Brain Injury Connections Northwest (BIC-NW) wanted to wish you all a terrific new year and catch you up on the activities of the Board. Our Board is comprised of survivors and those interested in the population and/or are family.Read more
Stories of Encouragement from Real Brain Injury Survivors
Are you a brain injury survivor? Would you like to tell your story?
We invite you to share:
- What was your life like before your injury?
- How are you coping and recovering?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of living with brain injury?
- What are your goals for the future?
If you would like to share your experiences with readers on our website, or even just with friends or family, we would love to hear from you and we will help you put your story in writing.