News and Announcements
- Hello BIC-NW Friends, My name is Deb Burke. I am an artist and faculty member at Portland State University. I have had the joy of doing art with you in-person and on zoom through Art on the Brain, a program sponsored by BIC-NW. Art on the Brain brings members of the brain injury community together with Portland State University students to do ...Read more
- Coffee Social Meet-UpsRead more
- Brainstormers Returning to In-PersonRead more
- SB 420 Signed into Law!Read more
- ART ON THE BRAIN A creative and caring space for participants to do art in community, learn about themselves and others, and listen and share their stories as they emerge. Art on the Brain is funded by Brain Injury Connections – Northwest and is free for brain injury survivors and their supporters. Thursdays, 4:00-6:00pm, April 20-June 1 BIC-NW Office (1411 SW Morrison Ave.) ...Read more
Stories of Encouragement from Real Brain Injury Survivors
Are you a brain injury survivor? Would you like to tell your story?
We invite you to share:
- What was your life like before your injury?
- How are you coping and recovering?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of living with brain injury?
- What are your goals for the future?
If you would like to share your experiences with readers on our website, or even just with friends or family, we would love to hear from you and we will help you put your story in writing.